Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn's 18th anniversary is coming

Started by study [2822013] on in Fun & Games.

29 replies · 502 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

study [2822013]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]To celebrate Torn's coming of age, let's send some words of celebration!I will select the person with the most likes to get 2m (just for entertainment and celebration, maybe a little less)Let's begin to congratulate Torn! He's coming of age![/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]2m will be delivered before the end of Torn's 18th anniversary[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

By the way, because Torn is coming of age, I will send everyone who celebrates Torn's coming of age a bottle of beer, for Torn turning 18 years old!

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Happy birthday, torn[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]2m has been sent out
[/background]
The activity is over, but you can still celebrate Torn's birthday if you want




[/background]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]^o^[/background]

dark95 [2321537]
Torn will finally reach legal age. Everybody hates adulthood so hope torn figures adulthood out and not get f**ked by it xD
DeMe123 [2771572]
Honestly I'm surprised I haven't see a torn chan/tan, although now I think most fan art of her will be more tasteful for reasons hard to explain