Device: samsung SM-S367VL Android: 9 App version: 1.8.42. I have no tools enabled.
I was setting up to do a 99k jump. I bought the items listed here: Sky's Guide. Specifically these items:
Private Island = 5,025
95 Chocolate Truffles = 42,750
1 Erotic DVD = 2,500
Total = 50,275
Ecstasy = 100,550
My faction has 50% happiness gain from candy and 24 hours max booster cooldown.
I should have been able to eat 97 candies, yet I was only able to eat 85. I wasn't able to reach 99k happy, I got to around 95k.
What happened? I didn't have any cooldowns going, I just logged in and haven't taken anything. Can I either have the 99k merit or my items back? Thanks.
I was setting up to do a 99k jump. I bought the items listed here: Sky's Guide. Specifically these items:
Private Island = 5,025
95 Chocolate Truffles = 42,750
1 Erotic DVD = 2,500
Total = 50,275
Ecstasy = 100,550
My faction has 50% happiness gain from candy and 24 hours max booster cooldown.
I should have been able to eat 97 candies, yet I was only able to eat 85. I wasn't able to reach 99k happy, I got to around 95k.
What happened? I didn't have any cooldowns going, I just logged in and haven't taken anything. Can I either have the 99k merit or my items back? Thanks.