60 replies · 2.03k views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
61
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Beerstein[1322136]
· 5 likes · Yup and RW weapon values will drop long term. Not auctioning it off is probably a poor move on OPs part at only 12b networth, but can't blame him for wanting to hang on. The gains he'd get from selling …
JusticeDragon[2641318]
· 1 likes · Maybe this isn’t the thread to ask, but I have about 800m lying around and I have about 1b nw. Would trying my luck on a cache be a good idea? Surly even if I get a bad weapon I …
HavokGDI[133687]Moderator
· 1 likes · My god that is worth a fortune
That's a crazy weapon! My best is some Delta pants. Gotta a few AR's that I've profited off of from medium caches as well, but never more than a few hundred mil.
Oooooooh nice! I've done a few medium in the beginning, but I got pure shit like a sniper with foot damage. My best luck have 100% been with small caches
Yup and RW weapon values will drop long term. Not auctioning it off is probably a poor move on OPs part at only 12b networth, but can't blame him for wanting to hang on. The gains he'd get from selling vs holding are certainly superior though.