while I do not have a great deal of stuff I would like to be able to leave a will when I die. I know it would be too difficult to have many spaces to leave to many people . However if you could have maybe a max of 3 people to leave your stuff to. . Such a waste to take to my grave I want the ones I have enjoyed so many good times to carry on and have a little something. It may not be much but better with them but in cyber space.
Will
Started by SugarPlumDeb [2114298] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
It would be cool to write wills and leave your stuff for your fellow Torn friends. It is a great idea, indeed.
On a side note, you are not allowed to die on my watch.
On a side note, you are not allowed to die on my watch.
by die, do you mean die in rl or quit the game?
I mean die in RL... I know it is grim and not a pleasant conversation . I know many are uncomfortable with it. I am one of those people that are v comfortable with death. Maybe a little too comfortable. It has always afforded me the chance to grieve properly. Anyways am babbling .
Yes, I mean RL . Please also remember no one would be required to participate and give their stuff away or have a will. It would be voluntary.
And I hope no one would ever be so vulgar as to ask can I have your stuff when you DIE like they do when people leave. Should never be asked EVER!!! Really stopping with the ramble now.
Yes, I mean RL . Please also remember no one would be required to participate and give their stuff away or have a will. It would be voluntary.
And I hope no one would ever be so vulgar as to ask can I have your stuff when you DIE like they do when people leave. Should never be asked EVER!!! Really stopping with the ramble now.