Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED THREAD

Started by H4D35 [1487001] on in Gaming.

7 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
H4D35 [1487001]
LOL youre not wrong there

this is why I rented my own server to play on and boosted the rates so its RELAXING xD
Judge_Doom [2140277]
That's what I had to do to enjoy it. I rented a Nitrado server with a few friends and had fun with it for awhile.

I enjoy the primitive plus add on a lot too. I wasn't a fan of the guns and tek stuff.