Selling the following:
AK74U
DMG: 63.27
ACC: 50.55
Perk: Comeback (111% increased dmg when brought below 1/4 life)
Quality: 268.19% (RED)
[image: snipboard.io]
Will accept offers from 775m (roughly 21.5m per bunker buck). Buyout 1.5B negotiable. If it don't sell it's gonna get melted.
Samurai Sword
DMG: 66.64
ACC: 58.54
Perk:15% chance of double damage at the cost of self-injury (Double-edged)
Quality: 151.76%
[image: snipboard.io]
Will accept offers from 250m. buyout 500m negotiable. I just can't help but feel this is worth more than its scrap price.
AK47
DMG: 63.17
ACC: 57.20
Perk: 21% chance of ignoring armor (Puncture)
Quality: 123.64%
[image: snipboard.io]
Will accept offers from 400m. buyout 600m negotiable. This I know is worth more than scrap. Get on it.
AK74U
DMG: 63.27
ACC: 50.55
Perk: Comeback (111% increased dmg when brought below 1/4 life)
Quality: 268.19% (RED)
[image: snipboard.io]
Will accept offers from 775m (roughly 21.5m per bunker buck). Buyout 1.5B negotiable. If it don't sell it's gonna get melted.
Samurai Sword
DMG: 66.64
ACC: 58.54
Perk:15% chance of double damage at the cost of self-injury (Double-edged)
Quality: 151.76%
[image: snipboard.io]
Will accept offers from 250m. buyout 500m negotiable. I just can't help but feel this is worth more than its scrap price.
AK47
DMG: 63.17
ACC: 57.20
Perk: 21% chance of ignoring armor (Puncture)
Quality: 123.64%
[image: snipboard.io]
Will accept offers from 400m. buyout 600m negotiable. This I know is worth more than scrap. Get on it.