Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

archived

Started by SabinevonSteyn [2616736] Wiki Contributor on in Faction Discussion.

51 replies · 1.74k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
52
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
44 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 9041 ×1 Faction 12094 ×1 Faction 13665 ×1

SabinevonSteyn [2616736] Wiki Contributor

As a Ex-Nuke member I was very happy to see this event earlier today:

The ranked war between PT-Calculated and Nuclear Fusion will begin in 50 hours at 14:00:00 - 17/11/22

Sadly, most of my good friends from Nuke are hiding in other factions (Shout out to NA and NT) but still a few people I know in NF that I can boink on the head.

Gonna be a though one, NF outranks us in stats with the big nub DeaLer sitting at the top, but should be fun :D

As usual, good luck and have fun to both sides.

Obligatory DeaLer meme I made a while ago:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

Mentions: Nuclear Fusion [12094] · PT-Calculated [9041]

LilyWeiner [2598903]
Luckily PT already have plenty of experience with nuclear waste so I think we’ll be just fine

Some of our members are still glowing!
cookdandbombd [2450557] Reporter
Could say the same for M and CR joining NF mate. We're only getting defensive hosps because you guys didn't stick to the "clean fight/no mercs" terms you proposed.
Lat [1187876]
Mercs hitting folk 15 mins offline is different to sniping hits.




Never seen a PT war without F involvement in some way so we just assumed after you didn't answer that it would be the same here.




Still fun, logie is more challenge than anyone else.
Beast!
Lat [1187876]
Update: PT Group single handedly dragging down Portugals ISPs with all these refreshes on Calc members attack page.




And Xanty hitting folk here. Smh PT boring as hell in predictability.
andrei [223510]
This war's prizes will be paid in SEs for the mercs involved in both sides.

I knew I should quit warring and only merc...
Nicey [2122284]
Was hoping on a good fight with my old faction! But the way this war is going is pretty weak...

andrei [223510]
I won't be an hipocrite, I really enjoy mercs. Specially when I'm one of them.

When I'm one of the parties that can't hit because of mercs and that have to hire mercs, I don't like mercs that much.

We could have a deal profitable for both factions, but it seems that only F and the mercs we hired will profit from this one.

Tough luck for me this time.