I've originally wanted to post this in smth about SMTH | Faction Discussion | TORN as a response, but it kind of outgrew itself into something that should be a post of it's own as I kept writing and digging, and seeing that the thread was mass upvoted by their own members to attempt deflecting the recent attention and make us believe their innocent puppy eyes, even more so. smth wants to talk about SMTH, well then why don't we talk about SMTH. Let's start!
[image: media.tenor.com]
So just taking a small glance at one of your most obvious factions of them all, November Chopin, we can see that about 68 out of 97 people are all directors of large companies. Below is a screenshot of the lowest 15 players to further talk about.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Further inspecting these players, we can see that all of them without a fail have 4b-10b NWs minimum, with minimum of 2 xans/day up to 3.5 xans, and awards earned in a ratio that competes with my own merit hunt from couple years ago. No matter what you tell me about strong ties, teaching and guidance, your race and culture is simply not superior to others as that is what you're claiming with your responses, we also teach and guide others, we also have strong ties, and I have yet to see factions that have this large mass of a "top tier performing min maxed no mistake" players at couple months old, with no fodder of mediocre players in-between. It just doesn't exist.
If you want to play the victim race card, then I suggest you actually look at what you're saying with all those racial comments about yourselves, which discriminate the rest of us, making you the racists. Stop being cheap and defend what you're being accused of with facts and proof, instead of gish galloping and playing victim cards.
I've had my own personal experience with one "player" from SMTH essentially scamming day 0 greenleaves I recruited in my training sub faction. After spending 100m in bounties on him, 200m in flight delays, 80m in toilet papers and 50 of my own attacks, to make him stop, he wouldn't. In fact, he continued to E-CAN TRAIN with no happiness, giving up on flying, and paying 2-4m per worker in his start up large company, for months, as a completely random 160 days old player with 10b NW and 250 awards nobody ever heard of. No genuine player will do this unless you take into account the theory I wrote up at the end of this thread.
Let's get some facts in, these are the confirmed fedded SMTH members:
[image: i.imgur.com]
With the recent fedding of Notorious Crew owner and leadership:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
With MMCP being yet another, recently confirmed faction with more multis, and leaders there ADMITTING to be all supporting and accepting cheating in this game, while being past cheaters themselves:
[image: i.imgur.com]
We now have to look at the map and territories surrounding all of you:
[image: i.imgur.com]
And simply see the obvious for ourselves with our own eyes. 5 factions full of fedded multis (one of them being the actual leader) with large multi history and accusations, all placing together on a map next to each other as alliance.
After unhealthy amount of stalking through your profiles, I've also noticed a pattern that many of your players are seemingly "asked" to upload irl picture of themselves as a proof. The concerning part is that a lot of these are kids, 12-14 years old:
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
While it may be possible they are genuine players, it's way more possible that another scenario with these kids and IRL verifications is happening, which I will list below.
Now let's get to the point, there's only 2 viable scenarios I'm seeing here that are happening in accordance to what you provided as your explanation in your public AMA thread defending SMTH:
You're either really really good at recruiting insanely active and smart players from your local communities, possibly via interviews as you can tell who will have 500 xans and 200 awards at 150 days before it happens, and make no mistake in introducing those exact players to the game , that never quit, and that you have IRL ties to, hence why they stay and you can show this deep level of trust to offer them these "loans", while in reality you're buying them off and then wage slaving them and making profit off of your own people without them knowing, or with them accepting it, and them entirely believing you in everything you tell them, which makes me believe you're creating propaganda, echo chambers and brainwashing them before they can talk to the others, if they're able to via language barrier.
Or (my favorite and what I actually believe)
The owner, or group of people behind SMTH, are paying these people, especially kids with lots of free time, in poor economic regions where playing a game for $5 a month could be full time job (see Runescape gold farming for Venezuela and Axie Infinity for PH etc), or simply a fun enough hobby that pays them on top. When I remember me being a kid, I'd do a lot more than play a game to get some money. The ones that are not kids, are just students or people who also are interested to make some more valuable money in their conditions. I have seen very similar behavior and playstyles from players personally when I myself played Axie Infinity and was involved with the community there. Very large mass of people, all taking it very seriously and playing as well as they can, because they want to get paid by playing a game instead of working a job in tough economic country.
Now why this theory works, you ask? Well... you can give them all the money you need them to get running, because they will never betray you, money runs the world and they want your money. Similarly, they will never speak against you, and they will all make sure they find their time and do as they're told, because again, money.
What's the deal with fedding and multis then? Obviously, people who are in it for money, will try to get even more, most of these fedded multis are people dumb enough to try and run a multi to earn even more from y'all, which supports the whole idea and why there's so many of multis fedded in your case, but more importantly, with the NC leader being fedded recently, it proves that the group behind all of this is, in fact, running multi themselves too, possibly to handle the RWs and everything with direct control and influence. I can imagine running what you're running to be a nightmare if you had to entirely entrust the deal to people you can't know will fulfill what you're asking them of, especially if you're so deep invested into it.
What's the end game of this? RMT, of course. Nobody will do the level of what you're doing and investment you've made without a plan and way to profit. There's a reason you're all running companies, RWs, and trying to get your place in rackets on map. You're collectively farming money to sell via RMT for the end group that are paying all these players couple $ IRL to even play to begin with, whether they know of this motive or not, I can't tell but I highly doubt they would. They're just having fun playing the game as a hobby and getting paid for it, that's all they care for.
This is also the entire reason why Bogie's hands are tied and why he has so little evidence to act upon the entire community in SMTH besides the obvious ones going rogue and trying to earn even more. Is what SMTH is doing against the rules? I think so, but even if not, the motive of RMT for the owners definitely is.
Call me crazy, call me no-lifer for taking my time to write this theory and supply it with logic and facts, but it's what I've been theorizing for a long time ever since I saw their early days of RW, and pieces are slowly falling together. I'm sick of seeing this and it's going to get way worse yet.
Hate me or love me, I've done my part here. Peace
[image: media.tenor.com]
So just taking a small glance at one of your most obvious factions of them all, November Chopin, we can see that about 68 out of 97 people are all directors of large companies. Below is a screenshot of the lowest 15 players to further talk about.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Further inspecting these players, we can see that all of them without a fail have 4b-10b NWs minimum, with minimum of 2 xans/day up to 3.5 xans, and awards earned in a ratio that competes with my own merit hunt from couple years ago. No matter what you tell me about strong ties, teaching and guidance, your race and culture is simply not superior to others as that is what you're claiming with your responses, we also teach and guide others, we also have strong ties, and I have yet to see factions that have this large mass of a "top tier performing min maxed no mistake" players at couple months old, with no fodder of mediocre players in-between. It just doesn't exist.
If you want to play the victim race card, then I suggest you actually look at what you're saying with all those racial comments about yourselves, which discriminate the rest of us, making you the racists. Stop being cheap and defend what you're being accused of with facts and proof, instead of gish galloping and playing victim cards.
I've had my own personal experience with one "player" from SMTH essentially scamming day 0 greenleaves I recruited in my training sub faction. After spending 100m in bounties on him, 200m in flight delays, 80m in toilet papers and 50 of my own attacks, to make him stop, he wouldn't. In fact, he continued to E-CAN TRAIN with no happiness, giving up on flying, and paying 2-4m per worker in his start up large company, for months, as a completely random 160 days old player with 10b NW and 250 awards nobody ever heard of. No genuine player will do this unless you take into account the theory I wrote up at the end of this thread.
Let's get some facts in, these are the confirmed fedded SMTH members:
[image: i.imgur.com]
With the recent fedding of Notorious Crew owner and leadership:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
With MMCP being yet another, recently confirmed faction with more multis, and leaders there ADMITTING to be all supporting and accepting cheating in this game, while being past cheaters themselves:
[image: i.imgur.com]
We now have to look at the map and territories surrounding all of you:
[image: i.imgur.com]
And simply see the obvious for ourselves with our own eyes. 5 factions full of fedded multis (one of them being the actual leader) with large multi history and accusations, all placing together on a map next to each other as alliance.
After unhealthy amount of stalking through your profiles, I've also noticed a pattern that many of your players are seemingly "asked" to upload irl picture of themselves as a proof. The concerning part is that a lot of these are kids, 12-14 years old:
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
While it may be possible they are genuine players, it's way more possible that another scenario with these kids and IRL verifications is happening, which I will list below.
Now let's get to the point, there's only 2 viable scenarios I'm seeing here that are happening in accordance to what you provided as your explanation in your public AMA thread defending SMTH:
You're either really really good at recruiting insanely active and smart players from your local communities, possibly via interviews as you can tell who will have 500 xans and 200 awards at 150 days before it happens, and make no mistake in introducing those exact players to the game , that never quit, and that you have IRL ties to, hence why they stay and you can show this deep level of trust to offer them these "loans", while in reality you're buying them off and then wage slaving them and making profit off of your own people without them knowing, or with them accepting it, and them entirely believing you in everything you tell them, which makes me believe you're creating propaganda, echo chambers and brainwashing them before they can talk to the others, if they're able to via language barrier.
Or (my favorite and what I actually believe)
The owner, or group of people behind SMTH, are paying these people, especially kids with lots of free time, in poor economic regions where playing a game for $5 a month could be full time job (see Runescape gold farming for Venezuela and Axie Infinity for PH etc), or simply a fun enough hobby that pays them on top. When I remember me being a kid, I'd do a lot more than play a game to get some money. The ones that are not kids, are just students or people who also are interested to make some more valuable money in their conditions. I have seen very similar behavior and playstyles from players personally when I myself played Axie Infinity and was involved with the community there. Very large mass of people, all taking it very seriously and playing as well as they can, because they want to get paid by playing a game instead of working a job in tough economic country.
Now why this theory works, you ask? Well... you can give them all the money you need them to get running, because they will never betray you, money runs the world and they want your money. Similarly, they will never speak against you, and they will all make sure they find their time and do as they're told, because again, money.
What's the deal with fedding and multis then? Obviously, people who are in it for money, will try to get even more, most of these fedded multis are people dumb enough to try and run a multi to earn even more from y'all, which supports the whole idea and why there's so many of multis fedded in your case, but more importantly, with the NC leader being fedded recently, it proves that the group behind all of this is, in fact, running multi themselves too, possibly to handle the RWs and everything with direct control and influence. I can imagine running what you're running to be a nightmare if you had to entirely entrust the deal to people you can't know will fulfill what you're asking them of, especially if you're so deep invested into it.
What's the end game of this? RMT, of course. Nobody will do the level of what you're doing and investment you've made without a plan and way to profit. There's a reason you're all running companies, RWs, and trying to get your place in rackets on map. You're collectively farming money to sell via RMT for the end group that are paying all these players couple $ IRL to even play to begin with, whether they know of this motive or not, I can't tell but I highly doubt they would. They're just having fun playing the game as a hobby and getting paid for it, that's all they care for.
This is also the entire reason why Bogie's hands are tied and why he has so little evidence to act upon the entire community in SMTH besides the obvious ones going rogue and trying to earn even more. Is what SMTH is doing against the rules? I think so, but even if not, the motive of RMT for the owners definitely is.
Call me crazy, call me no-lifer for taking my time to write this theory and supply it with logic and facts, but it's what I've been theorizing for a long time ever since I saw their early days of RW, and pieces are slowly falling together. I'm sick of seeing this and it's going to get way worse yet.
Hate me or love me, I've done my part here. Peace
Mentions: smth about SMTH