Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Revives Feedback

Started by AndreasBergmann [2759887] on in Trading Post.

221 replies · 1.82k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 222 / 222 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
222
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
89 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Spruce_Willis [2026374] ×2 bogie [148747] ×1 000 [1263352] ×1 _s10th [2672837] ×1 AndreasBergmann [2759887] ×1

AndreasBergmann [2759887]
Hey everyone! My name is Andrei and welcome to my Revive Feedback thread! Since I got my Revive Ability, I would like to focus my playstyle around it. I decided to start this thread to hear from the people I revived. I hope everyone's happy with it lol.

Donations are always welcome!

Feel free to leave any kind of Feedback here regarding the revives I provide.

Thank you very much,
Andrei.
dakoolnoob [1101365]
I'm happy for you and it looks like you're doing a great job reviving, but I think this belongs in General Discussion rather than in Trading Post.
Viscount [666653]
This guy went above and beyond, the mouth to mouth was second to none, still a little confused about the prostate exam, but at least I know it is all good now?