1899
Started by H4D35 [1487001] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Sweeney_Todd [27468]
· 3 likes ·
Show gets better each episode. Also stranger, with lttle niggles... Worth a watch... - Sweeney_Todd [27468]
· 1 likes ·
I think the clue was the Alice in Wonderland references in the title music... A great mind f**k...
I'm planning on starting this and Dark soon.
Good so far, but has some things I can't quite get...
Why is the other ship stationary?
Why is the other ship stationary?
Show gets better each episode. Also stranger, with lttle niggles...
Worth a watch...
Worth a watch...
I'm on the 4th episode and enjoying it so far.
Wait till 5...
Am I missing something? Or does no one realize they are no longer towing a massive boat behind them?
Just started watching this literally awhile ago and I'm on episode 2 right now!!! Very interesting series
They did spot it, but had more pressing issues...
I'm out on a season 2. I look at it as an average sci-fi short story and nothing more.
Then you missed a shit load...
I didn't miss anything. I watched it all.
It's just a basic sci-fi short story script.
I tried telling myself many times through the show "I hope this isn't a dream/simulation story." And it was a cliché dream/simulation story.
It's just a basic sci-fi short story script.
I tried telling myself many times through the show "I hope this isn't a dream/simulation story." And it was a cliché dream/simulation story.
Well go you, you must be so cool not to get the show...
Do you need me to expain it to you?
Do you need me to expain it to you?
So much stuff that happened in this show that I didn't see coming....
I think the clue was the Alice in Wonderland references in the title music...
A great mind f**k...
A great mind f**k...
I f**kING KNEW IT
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] The song at the beginning was a cover of White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane.[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] This scene in the first episode gave alot away in my opinion. [/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] [/background]
[image: decider.com]
Canceled by Netflix after one season.
Just read today, 2nd season now confirmed...
Confirmed they're doing it? Have a source to link to for that? It sounded rather certainly canceled.