48 replies · 1.92k views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
SpecialAgent7[2570711]
· 25 likes · Hey, Congrats! But I got a tip for you on how you can make it exactly 500b (to make the title more accurate) - go to my profile, click on the $ icon, and send me 4,716,952. I will gladly …
Proxima[1879587]Wiki Editor
· 2 likes · Those stats are absurd tbh lol, idk how your luck persists
Hey, Congrats! But I got a tip for you on how you can make it exactly 500b (to make the title more accurate) - go to my profile, click on the $ icon, and send me 4,716,952. I will gladly take care of it for you so you can have exactly 500b NW!