Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sad story

Started by bashyking [2829821] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
bashyking [2829821]
Y'all reading this remember the title of this.
I was on my one before I got lured into a torn WhatsApp group consisting of Nigerians. I joined the group little did I know that I entered the group of doom


I met a few people and got familiar with them until a dude named Don_Rocky introduced me to "safe gambling" at least that was what he called it


He show me the ropes and made profits off me and left me with little cash.... Now I have nothing at the moment If you have a kind heart ??? drop any amount you can give me. Bless Shalom ??









And also doom you Don_Rocky
IndyCision [2597200]
Consider being scammed out of 70m a relatively cheap and valuable lesson (it feels like a huge amount right now, but you will get a lot more)

If something sounds too good to be true, then it's a scam, don't do it...



Edit: On a side note, leave the company if the director scammed you?