CHANGE THE DAMN FLAGS PLZ IM BEGGING
Started by jennaTills [455068] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Um I'm sorry did you not realize my general theme was for mobile? Maybe try getting a brain, or 1.5 brains.
Most people have at least once flown to the wrong destination. It’s life and just a game. Just make sure to double check before flying off. It’s no biggie really. Don’t let it ruin your day
<3 <3 ty for the encouragement :.)
Did you not realize my post was about your general theme of loving insufferable posts, and being generally insufferable? Or 1.5x insufferable?
Oh wait, I guess you didn't.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Oh wait, I guess you didn't.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Not everyone has the critical thinking skills to realize I'm the most sufferable person in this game.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
sorry, im a slow idiot... carry on please.
no idea what this thread turned into but i love it Xp
dead
*double-checks the number*
Yep, it does say you've been a player for 5679 days & you're just noticing the flags now???
Or, you haven't flown in-game until this week, maybe?
Sorry, I'm just genuinely befuddled by your issue...
This may have already been pointed out, it's very late where I am and the attached post has used to the last of my patience for tonight, so f**k going through everyone else's trolling as well... ;-p
Yep, it does say you've been a player for 5679 days & you're just noticing the flags now???
Or, you haven't flown in-game until this week, maybe?
Sorry, I'm just genuinely befuddled by your issue...
This may have already been pointed out, it's very late where I am and the attached post has used to the last of my patience for tonight, so f**k going through everyone else's trolling as well... ;-p
5679 days where most of that is inact. ty you for your concern Thunder tho. I feel loved
Talking about other's reading comprehension while mistaking "Hawaii" and "United Kingdom"... not sure you want to go there tbh.
I very recently flew to Argentina instead of Switzerland when I intended to rehab, simply because they're right next to each other (mobile exclusive user, btw :-D) and my muscle reflex flinched closer to Argentina entirely on instinct.
Maybe we should make them add a tonne of dead space between each destination on the mobile list. It'll be hellu inconvenient 99.7% of the time and make the page 15 times longer but, oh man would that 0.3% of the time be forever grateful!!
X-D
Maybe we should make them add a tonne of dead space between each destination on the mobile list. It'll be hellu inconvenient 99.7% of the time and make the page 15 times longer but, oh man would that 0.3% of the time be forever grateful!!
X-D
Like looking in the mirror, hmm? Interesting that your stupid ass doesn't like getting it back.
Just double check before flying. I don’t think it’s any different than flying to SA for a mission where you need a rifle and forgetting to equip one. It’s really all about double checking and not getting click happy which we all have done or will do at some point. Why fix something that isn’t broken? As players we can just breathe and take a second instead of being on autopilot.
I guess my elaborate joke didn't land as well as I'd hoped. X-D
I agree, not only double-checking but reading the words on the screen is absolutely a good idea, rather than just vaguely glancing at an image and flying blind (no pun intended). It deeefinitely seems like more of an attention to detail issue, than a UI issue. ;-)
I agree, not only double-checking but reading the words on the screen is absolutely a good idea, rather than just vaguely glancing at an image and flying blind (no pun intended). It deeefinitely seems like more of an attention to detail issue, than a UI issue. ;-)
Read the words? Nobody reads the words in a text based game! That idea is just plainly absurd