Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Problem opening multiple tabs

Started by Metchi_Pockvano [2743523] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Metchi_Pockvano [2743523]
Device: samsung SM-S367VL Android: 9 App version: 1.8.42. I have no tools running.

Whenever I try and open multiple tabs, I get sent to the Captcha page and then to the City watch page. It even did it when I got the "Report Bug' button in the app. I had to go to the Bugs Forum and file this report. I can only open 1 tab at a time.

Thanks.