Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

polygamy? polygons?

Started by -maria [2850559] on in Suggestions.

6 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Damien_Lucier20 [2836522]
I'd say you probably still get the merits as usual, for just one spouse (imagine we all have to be polygamous for merits. That'd suck.)but you can only live in one spouses property at a time. You also should only be able to switch properties to another spouse like once every 14 days.
I'm not sure if there's any more to being married I'm pretty new but if there's anything I missed just let me know and I can probably think up some kind of solution.
VioletStorm [2233317]
I think it should be up to three people per property instead of two, because if you were married to two others but only one of them could join and the other would need to find someone else to also marry that would just make things messy. With up to three if you are married to too many people to fit, then you could divide things 2 and 2.

Dedication merits would need to be per person though yeah, whatever your longest relationship is would be the one to carry the achievements and if you break up then it would be the next longest relationship ect.

Would their be a limit on how many people could get married to one another? How would the profile reflect multiple partners? I suppose the heart would list all in its toast and tapping on it would take to a full list of profiles yeah? And a similar list would probably be used in the church?
Ripley [2180244]
I'm not against it, but implementation would be difficult because marriage is a game mechanic, and if it's too good, it would just become the new friends list.