Ok they are actually out and the rewards are quite fascinating xD 07:40:51 - 29/11/22 You completed the Amanda contract 'New World Crimes' (Easy) and received $13,390,355 and 127 mission credits
07:43:33 - 29/11/22 You completed the Amanda contract 'New World Crimes' (Easy) and received $10,190,355 and 83 mission credits. Why did they pay me less?
07:45:27 - 29/11/22 You completed the Amanda contract 'New World Crimes' (Easy) and received $27,190,355 and 197 mission credits Lol get rekt bitches #LoSqualoHomieeees
Rewards are based on dick size apparently… the higher the rewards, the smaller the peepee… CloudHumper must have an enormous one xD
Is missions appearing at the top for anyone else? (not favourited) it’s above the home button for me but normally it’s further down
oh no! my missions income...
If it's linear, sorry to both of you.
what
missing out on two decent mods over this bug :( extra mag and choke
so, mission are closed to patch the rewards cause they are too high ? And then, we will only got 200k-400k and 19-25 mission credits ? Kewl...
I wonder if it will be back soon. Gonna sell my LoS :(
Can I do the same or contact you? Brcause I am currently reading the mission credit book that doubles mission rewards and am missing out on book usage as a result?
bogie [148747] Admin
Staff
29 Nov 2022, 10:22 TCT · #33
I can't imagine there will be any issues incurred here, it will only be offline for a few hours, so you'll still be able to complete today's mission without losing out and then it continues as normal.
hope the bug is related with the position of "Missions" in the side bar :x
[image: i.imgur.com]
bogie [148747] Admin
Staff
29 Nov 2022, 10:42 TCT · #37
Yes, that'll be back to normal afterwards too.
Lol I woke up to finish my missions to find its at the very top, then the error too, but is the timer for our missions stil running?
I dont even do missions now, why am I reading this?
cause u click on the topic and started reading?