Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missions Update coming?

Started by Moguai [423015] on in General Discussion.

50 replies · 2.99k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
I love that we’re so starved for content as a community that as soon as a bug develops with any particular area we collectively jump to “ooh finally an update”
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The mission page should be open now. Any mission progress done between 3 AM to 7 AM would have been reset. However if you marked your mission as Completed during this window, you would get to keep the credits and money earned (those weren't reset).

If you re-do the tasks, you will get the rewards again. So those are assumed to be fair gains.

If you have made progress in the Missions and were unable to complete it before the Mission page went down, please file a new bug report and I will look into the case and credit Energy where deemed necessary.

Thanks!
Kirche [2116826]
I was told t that the mission was re-rolled so the mission I did can’t be credited. It wasn’t an attacking mission so no energy could be given. The unfortunate thing about it is that the mission was an easy one to get mission points for and has been replaced with a much harder mission.


The one I completed just needed me to go to jail, take cat medicine, go to hospital and take dog medicine to recover.