Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost money

Started by Compae [2849889] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Compae [2849889]
Hello everyone.


The other day I put several objects to sell in the market, but I made a mistake in the price of one of them by putting an extra 0, and I paid close to $1M in fees. When I lowered the price of the item to bring it to the correct price, I thought that I would be credited the difference in fees, but no. There's no way to get that money back, right?


Thanks, greetings.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I believe we don't refund the listing fee if you reduce the price in the present system. I imagine this is intended, we can ask Joe about it.

Thanks!