I've got a mission to bounty a target, and then attack whoever claims the bounty.
Problem is, the target has been hosped at least once, yet no bounty was claimed. It isn't possible to hosp someone without claiming an active bounty, if they have one. They're an inactive and don't have any other bounties.
So my target is still bountied, but they're hospitalized, meaning I have no one to attack to finish my mission. This should not be possible and imo is a bug. (My faction mate hosped him and that time it counted, so no need for anyone to offer to step in. I'm just reporting the bug.)
Proof:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Problem is, the target has been hosped at least once, yet no bounty was claimed. It isn't possible to hosp someone without claiming an active bounty, if they have one. They're an inactive and don't have any other bounties.
So my target is still bountied, but they're hospitalized, meaning I have no one to attack to finish my mission. This should not be possible and imo is a bug. (My faction mate hosped him and that time it counted, so no need for anyone to offer to step in. I'm just reporting the bug.)
Proof:
[image: i.imgur.com]