Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission

Started by Alza [2785481] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100

Most-liked replies

Alza [2785481]
Hi, sorry in advance I can't copy my log.

I have completed both Sellout Slayer and Tree Huggers mission, but haven't taken the reward. Now it says I haven't accepted Tree Huggers mission and Sellout Slayer shows this (the gun have been sold)

Buy a gun from the item market or a bazaar


Use the gun against 4 different people (1/4)


Sell the gun in the item market or your bazaar