Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sellout slayer

Started by chrischaplin [467413] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

chrischaplin [467413]
Had completed 5 hits with the weapon purchased and was in the process of selling, it is now only showing 1 kill with the weapon. I have closed my bazaar to keep hold of the weapon
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The mission progress was wiped in some of the instances due to the issues with the Mission page. I could have asked devs to restore the mission progress in this instance, however it seems that you have already completed the mission. I cannot compensate you with any Energy here, sorry!
chrischaplin [467413]
I finished as the timer was running out and didnt want to fail the mission, i find it very unfair that you have not compensated the energy here.


A mission that should have taken 125E, that i ended up using 225E on. Please explain why you are unable to compensate the extra 100E
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I have consulted with bogie about this case, we have agreed to sort out a compensation. Sorted out with OP.

Thanks!