Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Proof in the Pudding Issue

Started by Metchi_Pockvano [2743523] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Jovelin [2367884] ×1

Metchi_Pockvano [2743523]
Device: samsung SM-S367VL Android: 9 App version: 1.8.42. I have no tools running.

I'm supposed to shoot and then send a Cobra Derringer to Jovelin , for that I'll receive 36k. The problem is, the Cobra Derringer is worth 70k and sells for 50k. I think that either the Cobra Derringer's value/sell price should be lowered to match the Duke Mission. Or, the Duke Mission's payout should be raised to reflect the current price.

Thanks.

Mentions: Jovelin [2367884]

mavri [2402357]
> value/sell price should be lowered
That's never going to happen, the price is controlled by the playerbase, so it can't simply drop.

The overall money you "lose" is pocket change. 15:15:29 - 29/11/22 You sent $100,000 to Metchi_Pockvano
Metchi_Pockvano [2743523]
Thanks for the money.

The point was, the money you receive from missions is supposed to be a lot closer to the overall value of the item sent. I usually get more from Duke than the item is worth, not less. If you look at Andyman's Mission Guide, I was supposed to receive anywhere from 56k - 72k for this mission.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
We have made an adjustment to this mission and made it re-spawn for your account. This should not be a problem in the future.

Thanks!