Evening all,
Have an idea for a new player run company -
Air Traffic Control
1* - Passive - Extra Luggage Space - Allows for two extra inventory slots whilst traveling.
3* - 25 Job Points - Business Travel Aspirations - Grants business class travel to one destination of choice.
(Please note: Not a business class ticket, this would auto apply to the next chosen flight)
Some people I have spoke with suggested that 15 Job Points could also be viable for this option, given the rough exchange rate of dollars to job points.
5* - 1 Job Point - Personal Flight Reduction - Removes 2 minutes per use off of your next flights duration (would apply to destination overseas, and back to TORN City). Stacks up to 'x' times per day.
7* - 10 Job Points - View Travel Time - Allows you to view the remaining travel time on targets flight.
10* - 25(?) Job Points - Grounded - Targetted player cannot fly away from TORN City / overseas destination for 60minutes - 120minutes.
This one is up for debate - a longer randomised duration similar to flight delays, or perhaps a shorter delay (15min-30min) for a lesser cost of Job Points?
My initial idea for the 10* Grounded was to immediately pull the target player back onto a flight to TORN City - so if they were flying to an overseas destination / sat overseas to avoid hits in a RW, this could be used to get them back to TORN. But through discussions with others I veered off this idea - still open to ideas, though!
Thoughts? I have a few other variants for each perk, but figured I'd see what other people think before I go further!
Have an idea for a new player run company -
Air Traffic Control
1* - Passive - Extra Luggage Space - Allows for two extra inventory slots whilst traveling.
3* - 25 Job Points - Business Travel Aspirations - Grants business class travel to one destination of choice.
(Please note: Not a business class ticket, this would auto apply to the next chosen flight)
Some people I have spoke with suggested that 15 Job Points could also be viable for this option, given the rough exchange rate of dollars to job points.
5* - 1 Job Point - Personal Flight Reduction - Removes 2 minutes per use off of your next flights duration (would apply to destination overseas, and back to TORN City). Stacks up to 'x' times per day.
7* - 10 Job Points - View Travel Time - Allows you to view the remaining travel time on targets flight.
10* - 25(?) Job Points - Grounded - Targetted player cannot fly away from TORN City / overseas destination for 60minutes - 120minutes.
This one is up for debate - a longer randomised duration similar to flight delays, or perhaps a shorter delay (15min-30min) for a lesser cost of Job Points?
My initial idea for the 10* Grounded was to immediately pull the target player back onto a flight to TORN City - so if they were flying to an overseas destination / sat overseas to avoid hits in a RW, this could be used to get them back to TORN. But through discussions with others I veered off this idea - still open to ideas, though!
Thoughts? I have a few other variants for each perk, but figured I'd see what other people think before I go further!