I found the game on an ad and haven’t stopped playing ever since
Hello Everyone!
Started by Mason [2843756] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I was invited to this game by a friend of mine (he wanted to get refer a friend merit).
After nearly a month barely playing (almost did quit) cos there isnt much to do until you reach lvl 15...
Anyway once the money started moving the game got much more interesting, and after over a year im still learning stuff.
I had playing been similar themed browser game since around same time Torn was opened.
This game is wayyy better than what I used to play... so idk how it went past me all those years.
After nearly a month barely playing (almost did quit) cos there isnt much to do until you reach lvl 15...
Anyway once the money started moving the game got much more interesting, and after over a year im still learning stuff.
I had playing been similar themed browser game since around same time Torn was opened.
This game is wayyy better than what I used to play... so idk how it went past me all those years.
Facebook ad, usually get game recommendations on my Facebook so i gave it a try
I'm being held captive by a Cantonese gaming triad and forced to play Torn.
Since I am a gamer I was just searching for RPG (new) games to download and play. Saw torn, downloaded it and viola here I am, 120+ days in. Out of all the games that I have installed torn is 1 of the 3 games that I play and I have alot of games. Torn to me is like a new toy.. ?
how do i fit torn into my daily life?
........torn IS life, lol
........torn IS life, lol