Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[RW] BoW vs Covy

Started by Sym [2075823] on in Faction Discussion.

15 replies · 426 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
28
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 13377 ×1 Faction 21716 ×1

fitzsuffices [1544976]
Turtling can be a valid strategy, but turtles actually come out of their shells sometimes lol

I'd be impressed by your dedication to the hospital if I wasn't so bored
Vizamar [2025055]
Listen honey my three kids don't care about your "tactics." As a working single mother who takes care of four children I do not appreciate having to take extra time out of my busy schedule to stomp some noobs. Please respect the effort it takes to raise five babies
[image: doyouremember.com]
fitzsuffices [1544976]
03:21:20 - 04/12/22 Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: keep crying all i see is bow beating you merc that

03:22:39 - 04/12/22 Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: we all saw you using IBB so dont cry with you are having mercs too

Did I hit a nerve lol
Sym [2075823]
I must admit This was an intense and very Tactical war ...


High Praise to the BoW for their cunning Tactics and efforts ... they showed that they re really formidable opponents .. But in the end Covy did Better ...
Also BoWs Mercenaries Damage Inc. did a great job on stopping at the beginning. They earned every Penny they got Paid....

We had fun!