Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral issue

Started by Big-PeePee [2373496] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

KingBpositive [2855107] ×1 Buzzling [2855278] ×1

Big-PeePee [2373496]
Hello my son has just joined up and had no option to say I referred him. Is there a way of sorting this out please.
This is my son's account
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2855278

Mentions: Buzzling [2855278]

Mace-Windu [872558]
I have the same problem but can't find the forum I posted on my friend started yesterday I believe and I text him my link But it doesn't show for either of us this is his account
KingBpositive [2855107]

Mentions: KingBpositive [2855107]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Please file your own bug report and have the referred person post on the new report confirming the referral.