[image: companyimages.torn.com]
- Looking to get $1.7b and need to sell fast, as I have RL issues going on right now.
- 10* w/ 97% popularity
- All employees have +10 EE and approx 170 efficiency rating.
- [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Super easy to recruit when you are 10*[/background]
- I even have a waitlist of possible replacements for when employees leave.
- I collect a monthly fee from all employees and sell trains @ $400k ea.
- Trains alone equal approx $4m profit per day. Which has come out to approx $100m profit a month.
| Job Specials | |||
|---|---|---|---|
| Stars | Name | Cost (Job Points) | Effect |
| 1 | Nine to Five | 10 | 100 endurance |
| 3 | Concealment | Passive | 2 extra travel items |
| 5 | Born Free | Passive | +50% speed and dexterity when not wearing armor |
| 7 | Simp | Passive | Waive all property upkeep and staff costs |
| 10 | Sex Appeal | Passive | Provides permanent Free Business Class Travel |
Mentions: Plushie's Dirty Secrets [91015]