It's been forever since I last had to check on my security settings and now that I want to, I can't remember the answer to my security question. Now, I'm sure I had it written down so in case this happens I know where to find it, but I can't remember where I wrote it down either. Now I'm stuck at an impasse, and I was wondering if there was a way to go around or reset my security question.
Security Question
Started by Dauner_Light [2427000] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Your best bet would likely be talking to bogie I’d say. I’m 99% sure he has a public e-mail for questions like that one.
Thanks. Do you by any chance know where I can find this email?
You will need to do Account Recovery in this case. https://www.torn.com/account_recovery.php#/
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Kelsie's answer is right, don't email me about that I'd just tell you do to what she said here.