I've been using clicky stocks and I do like it, but I'm not sure who developed it or if there is a new version with the new stocks on it. Is there something better out there to track the order in which passive blocks should be purchased? I like this format because I can easily keep up with which ones I own and which I should buy next.
Tracking passive blocks
Started by rarestmicrobe [2100819] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Hugin [2490688] ×1
The original thread and the sheet was made by a player named Hugin. I'm not sure whether he or she still has time to update it, but you can always shoot them a message!
Mentions: Hugin [2490688] · Stocks 3.0 + cans - auto update
Thank you!