As the title suggests, why are some bookie bets suspended, for example: I want to place a bet on one of the NHL (hockey USA1) games but all of the bets say suspended and I'm unable to bet, why is that?
Suspended Bets
Started by -Ready- [2213459] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Same
also the same, and dont actually do bookies much...just looked to see if its broken...it is
oh no my bookie income
Because it's just a bookie shell by a third party company that Ched paid to create and manage it. They're pretty close to a real bookie but some of the more for sure bets are suspended straight away or at any time they can lock down all bets.
All bets have been suspended for a while now. Maybe an hour or so...
Great, what did Monarch do this time? XD
I'm joking, of course.
Mostly.
I'm joking, of course.
Mostly.
NOTHING
Ah, that's a shame, there were a couple games tonight that would have been decent bets.
All bets suspended again ??? Thought maybe it was last minute lines taken down at first but looks like it is every available line is suspended.
I just looked through the book (not super in depth) and found very minimal options to bet on.
Definitely seeing the same. Bookie bets are all suspended currently. I thought at first that it was just me and that I had done something wrong. Glad to see it's a system issue and not a me issue. Lol.
Got this from wiki
We reserve the right to suspend any or all betting on a game at any time without notice.
In case we’re experiencing any kind of issues getting updates from our provider, all betting is suspended until connection is restored and all the data is up to date.
I wish they would put some sort of "we are having issues" banner across the top of the Bookie page when they suspend all bets, just to prevent us all from panicking.