Hi y'all,
Trying to quickly get some last medals. I'll pay $375,000 for each loss, no matter how many at the same time nor do I care about what your level is. I'm still looking to get around 8000 of them.
I'm online a lot, so payment should be sent very quickly. I'll send payment within a couple of minutes after your last attack (to prevent that I have to send money multiple times). or you can simply tell me you're done and I'll send it straight away.
[image: i.imgflip.com]
Trying to quickly get some last medals. I'll pay $375,000 for each loss, no matter how many at the same time nor do I care about what your level is. I'm still looking to get around 8000 of them.
I'm online a lot, so payment should be sent very quickly. I'll send payment within a couple of minutes after your last attack (to prevent that I have to send money multiple times). or you can simply tell me you're done and I'll send it straight away.
[image: i.imgflip.com]