Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What to do?

Started by _Hyena [2856754] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 223 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
_Hyena [2856754]
Hello all. I'm fairly new, and a little confused. After you complete all of George's missions, what is there to do? Or, how do I gain more missions?

Thank you for any help!
Kelsie [340367]
You will get the next set of missions at level 5. I recommend going to the guide listed above, exploring around the game. Visit all the various forums. Check out the Torn Wiki too! Hang out in New Player Chat to meet other new players/ask any questions you might have.


Feel free to message me should you need any assistance.
blockhead77 [2539580]
Two other important things to do are finding a faction and marrying someone for the sweet merits. And as already stated Baldr's Basic Guide is a great starting point. I recommend lurking on the forums to see what is going on.