Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Didn't get to copy the code...

Started by Harlia [2800808] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 294 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Harlia [2800808]
Hey!

Well... I'm back... From my 48 day dismiss after having 10 negative karma...

Well! I was wondering if anyone can come up with a list of codes to Duke's Safe? The current one? Well.... I tried to put it in 40-10-42...

But it didn't work... I'm curious if it's randomized or not, if anyone can provide a list of codes for me to get the safe unlocked and complete the mission for Duke.
ChiefDean [2602492]
You need to interrogate the target given by Duke. He will give the codes .
interrogate multiple times till you get the codes .
Charra [2230731]
As above mentioned, you need to interrogate the target to get the code. This means you need to attack and defeat your target and use the "interrogate" option that will show after you are successful instead of leaving/mugging/hospitalizing. If the target refuses to give the code, try again when they are out of hospital. You could get lucky and get it on the first try or it could take multiple tries.

Edited to add: If you're saying that you did get the code once but perhaps put it in wrong or didn't remember correctly, you can still repeat the process.
Padre [2587824]
Have you searched your Logs? I -think- an entry is made there once you Defeat - Interrogate - and Receive.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
You quit for 48 days because you got 10 downvotes in the forums?

You need to toughen up to play this game.
Harlia [2800808]
"If you're saying that you did get the code once but perhaps put it in wrong or didn't remember correctly, you can still repeat the process."

Charra Sweetie, thanks for reminding me that and I think I got it! Thank you so much dear, I hold my respect to you dearly!