Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Additional temporary weapons

Started by -Hawkeye- [2837780] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

-Hawkeye- [2837780]
Can I suggest that the TORN community be allowed more than just one temporary weapon at a time. If IRL I was going to attack a very strong opponent I might want to take a number of different temporary weapons with me, for example 2 or 3 grenades. To only be able to take one at a time into a fight doesn't seem realistic.
YellowFlash [2694731]
For taking a number of temp weapons, you'd need to carry them sooo maybe they could create an item called Handbag, which would allow more than 1 temp per fight.
I can totally see Ched implementing this. Good suggestion.
Catarchy [2632824]
this is a game and doesn't have to be realistic.

if used correctly temps can be a huge advantage, that's why being limited to one makes sense and why the handbag gives you 2 temps with a minimum of 3 turns spent.

balance is important.
-Hawkeye- [2837780]
Thanks for letting me know this existed and that someone has already thought of multiple temporary weapons. Not sure I'll be buying one though!