Immediate payment, friendly, worthwhile. This is the best bang for you loss.
Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hey just wanted to let you know that I attacked. :)
I have made a mistake of attacking the wrong person, but good luck I have that he still provided me some cash. Rapy is a great boss.
I was asleep when you lost to me, so I didn't even send any money yet. Provide the log where I sent you $400K rather than your full amount and I'll double it.
07:35:44 - 09/12/22 You sent $750,000 to Douglas_
07:35:44 - 09/12/22 You sent $750,000 to Douglas_
He is legit. Sent me money in advance last night cause he was going to sleep.
Super legit pay in advance...very nice guy
Legit ,very reliable awesome guy,payment is fast
thank you!
Legitimate and got paid after 6 hits.
11:25:20 - 10/12/22 RAPY sent $2,250,000 to you
11:25:20 - 10/12/22 RAPY sent $2,250,000 to you
immediate payment, very nice
Still buying, no need to ask if you can attack me or how many you can do.. just go at it and I'll pay $375K for each hit.
I'm still buying about 5000 of them, so don't feel shy and attack whenever you can with whichever amount you'd like!
Bump!
If it's past new day time, I may be asleep but will send money in the morning. Shoot me with a message with the totals, since I'm waking up to ~1000 events..
If it's past new day time, I may be asleep but will send money in the morning. Shoot me with a message with the totals, since I'm waking up to ~1000 events..
Off to bed, for everyone going to hit during the night. I'll pay in the morning, no restrictions on # of hits. Do your thing and I'll pay $375,000 per hit whenever I get online (08:00 TCT).
Is it still open?
great deal
Yes. I'm currently on my way to Torn as I had to rehab, but as soon as I land you can go on and attack (should be around 12:30 TCT). Still the same deal; $375,000 per loss.
12:33:38 - 12/12/22 RAPY sent $1,875,000 to you
still open
still open
Best!
Amazing! Thanks boss.