Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Start using SE

Started by liriose [2652374] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 242 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
WhiteMafia [1852855]
The answer is when you can afford too. The honest answer is when other boosters cost more to do the same effect. This is all calculated for you on tornstats!
JackKelly [2271177]
I copied this chart from a forum post a couple weeks ago. Haven't bothered to work out if it's 100% accurate, but looks good enough for me. I also don't know if it considers voracity faction upgrade. I would cite who I copied it form, but can't find the thread.


The tldr on booster use comes out to this:

0->400k=EDVD/happy jump
400k->1.8b=FHC
1.8b->2b=30e cans
2b->3b=25e cans
3b->2q=SE
2q->~28q=25e cans
~28q->90q=30e cans
90q+=FHC
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
When you can afford to... Xanax is the best way to gain stats. If you can afford an SE usage somewhere in between, do it.

The trick with SE's is not to bankrupt yourself. Xanax will always be a more viable and sustainable method.