Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Opening Tabs

Started by Definably [2695459] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Definably [2695459]
Device: OPPO CPH2333 Android: 12 App version: 1.8.42

It happened during Halloween, when I try to start an attack it randomly opens events. It doesn't happen often but it happens. I thought it was only a Halloween bug but it appears to be still occuring. I don't have it as a marked icon, it just happens.

Am I just being stupid? Pls help.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try clearing your cache from within the app settings and see if it resolves the issue?

If it does not, please provide a screen recording of the issue happening. I am unable to reproduce the issue.

Thanks!
Definably [2695459]
Here ya go, did as you said.

Hope this helps

helps.https://youtube.com/shorts/jhlWM2_h6YE?feature=share
Also don't mind the shite quality, I didn't know what to use.
nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
Could you please clarify your steps
As I see in the video, you are clicking on the Company user icon and then the tab menu is appeared
Thanks
Definably [2695459]
Uhh Sure.

So basically there's a chance it opens a different tab. So I click on the Company icon and it has a chance of sending me to events it took a few tries before it worked. I can't do it again so maybe the bug got patched?
Metchi_Pockvano [2743523]
Device: samsung SM-S367VL Android: 9 App version: 1.8.42. I have no tools running.


Whenever I try and open multiple tabs, I get sent to the Captcha page and then to the City watch page. It even did it when I got the "Report Bug' button in the app. I had to go to the Bugs Forum and file this report. I can only open 1 tab at a time.


Thanks.
dioMerda [2809229]
Hi, I've encountered this bug dieing combat. I hit repeatly the target but his Life remains the same.
I'm playing on a Oppo Find X2 phone with Android 12.1

https://ibb.co/syCYfj0


Thank you guys!
vadimto [1979277] Admin Staff
This issue should be fixed in the next app update 1.9.6. I will mark this issue as fixed. Please notify me or create a new thread if this issue happens again. Thanks!