Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Slots

Started by Snkebyte [2225083] on in Gambling.

2 replies · 140 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Snkebyte [2225083]
After playing slots, using over 12k tokens. The best I was able to get was pile up. 10k spin win 10m. Was it worth the time? Absolutely not. Do I regret anything? Almost definitely. Good luck to whoever wins the jackpot.
Ratna_Sari [2390783]
i also get pile up. almost losing everything but all in with 10m per slot till get it. i do crime [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Counterfeiting many time and like 10-15 times get caught. [/background]
The-General14 [2077816]
Lol i feel that. They only give jackpots to level 100’s or somebody under 365 days old. I watch the recent jackpot winners like most and it’s super annoying. 8 days old 9Bil jackpot won. 260 days old 19BIL. I message them and they do like $10,000 spins when they hit it not 1-10M spins.. I’ve spent over 120Billion over my 5 years and don’t win shit… lol still better odds than HRG stock block lmao