20 replies · 706 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Robbo[1826175]
· 20 likes · you might get bot hunted if you're not careful and have to identify bridges twenty times a day [image: i.ytimg.com]
I was wondering if using an autoclicker to get through more tedious things is considered cheating/scripting. E.g. I'm currently working on achieving the High-Low merit and using an autoclicker helps me to both get through my tokens faster and to avoid getting carpal tunnel.
Since I am still interacting with the game and am not scraping any pages or having a script run things for me I would like to think that this is allowed? But I'm not sure that's why I'm asking.
Any clicks that submit to the game are a violation. Any clicks that merely reveal info on the same page are not. So the answer is "it depends on what is being clicked".
Examples-
Attack actions are submitted and can't use an auto-clicker, so each and every click has to be done by the user, but a script that puts the buttons under the mouse would be legal.
Opening a particular area of the inventory screen is not submitted, so a script that automatically opens to the drugs menu when it would have opened all items would be legal.
My understanding is that your example would cross the line, because interactions with the casino are submitted to the game.
I would love to agree with you but unfortunately bogie just messaged me saying that unless I donate 10 million dollars to the war effort in ukraine I will be spending the rest of my torn career in fed.
lol I spent most of an RW last week doing captchas while playing on the Torn app with no scripts and the OP admits to using scripts to automate Torn casino. I hope he is selecting chimneys until the end of time (or at least time is rolled back for that merit).
Hi Lo is not that hard actually. Odds are like one in 1500 or something every time you start a new streak, so maybe 3 weeks of 75 tries a day. Of course, bad RNG makes it higher but youbalso don't have to try every day.
The painful part is when you get to 20+ and the dealer drops a 2 when you chose higher on a 3.
The use of scripts, extensions, applications or any other kind of software is allowed only if it uses data from our API or a page you have loaded manually and are currently viewing. They cannot make additional non-API requests to Torn, scrape pages that you're not currently viewing, or attempt to bypass the captcha. If the software you're using makes non-API requests that are not manually triggered by you, it is not allowed and can be tracked. Furthermore, releasing software which has malicious or undisclosed abilities is forbidden.
Autoclickers will fall under "software that makes non-API requests which are not manually triggered" I think.