Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PLEASE GRAVE

Started by Emerisine [2847305] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Emerisine [2847305]
I have seen 2 separate newbies ask to be attacked for a mission today. While I have not encountered this mission in my (very limited) time playing Torn, it seems absurd to me that a player can be assigned a mission that they are physically incapable of completing.
I propose that, when assigning a mission, it is checked if the player is a newbie. If they are, it pulls from a limited pool of missions. While I do not know how Torn is coded, I hope that this is easy to do.

Annabababa16 was the second to request it, I forget who the first was.

EDIT: I did not realize that newbies could attack other newbies. Please ignore this suggestion.
Shooby [2510470]
What are you talking about, "physically incapable of completing"?
If they need to find someone to attack them, then they need to find someone who is also a green leaf to do so. Its quite simple and easy.
SteveDaStingRay [2726144]
You Can ask a moderator to grave the thread for you by changing the title to grave and editing the post to say - question answered please grave