Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Youngrapstah

Started by Youngrapstah [2798178] on in Roleplay.

9 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Youngrapstah [2798178]
Sitting in one of the well furnished rooms of my Penthouse. A beer on one hand... I make my way to the window to enjoy the view. I'm waiting by the phone as I already dropped my number on Torn tinder... Will I get a date tonight?
TornFalcon [2042205]
TornFalcon threw toilet paper all over Youngtapstah's penthouse. As Youngtapstah ran outside to see who would do such a thing, they stepped in dog poop, decreasing happiness by 2459.
--Helios-- [2788449]
(In case it wasn't clear, there's been broad unofficial agreement by the RP forum to limit sexual/exclusively dating-oriented content to private chats in order to make sure everyone is comfortable. If that sort of thing is your goal, I suggest you look outside the Torn RP forum.)