Yes mate ????
ppl problems
Started by Cheeringbull426 [2780849] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Imagine pissing off a lot of people because you said that you used 25 job points on yourself to view a bounty that was put on you. What is wrong with using points on yourself? Yes, the bounty was only 200 bucks anyways. Seeing as people just might keep putting bounties on my head cause they ain't got anything else to do, so you guys go on and take it. And oh, for you people that said shit about me when I post the thread that's in graveyard, f yall, how must I know that I should have posted something through a thread when I never used it? Uhhh "you had a good streak and not ready blah blah blah," when you also read that I never posted stuff and just started here in Torn City. Like, look who don't know how to ready.
yw
yw
To Cheeringbull426 - Generally bitching in the forums just gets more negative reactions. Very unlikely to find sympathy starting a rant post after your old one was graved and a forum moderator sent you a link to where to put your post. Nobody was pissed at you, they were teasing/ribbing your poor choice, and this thead will just get more of the same, plus some additional bounties to take the teasing up a notch.
For anyone else trying to read original post: Punctuation and re-wording provided by Indy's translation services:
Can you believe that I managed to piss off a lot of people, just because I admitted using 25 of my own job points to see who placed a $200 bounty? I was just hoping to try and ask whoever it was to stop in case they placed more. I'm a new player so don't understand or care about how much those JPs were worth and everyone gets annoyed for no reason!
I've only been playing 6 months and hadn't ever used forums before so didn't understand what to do, or pay attention to any instructions or example posts in the thread for people who had already taken part.
OK, so I didn't read what I needed to do, but now you're all ignoring the fact that I admitted not knowing and are therefore all idiots who cannot read either. I don't understand that you're still teasing me for repeating my previous mistake in a slightly different way, so now I'm pissed off and you are all jerks.
For anyone else trying to read original post: Punctuation and re-wording provided by Indy's translation services:
Can you believe that I managed to piss off a lot of people, just because I admitted using 25 of my own job points to see who placed a $200 bounty? I was just hoping to try and ask whoever it was to stop in case they placed more. I'm a new player so don't understand or care about how much those JPs were worth and everyone gets annoyed for no reason!
I've only been playing 6 months and hadn't ever used forums before so didn't understand what to do, or pay attention to any instructions or example posts in the thread for people who had already taken part.
OK, so I didn't read what I needed to do, but now you're all ignoring the fact that I admitted not knowing and are therefore all idiots who cannot read either. I don't understand that you're still teasing me for repeating my previous mistake in a slightly different way, so now I'm pissed off and you are all jerks.
Graved, no discussion
You’re kinda retarded.
i mean your not wrong i was born retarded afterall