Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CT issue

Started by Metchi_Pockvano [2743523] on in Bugs & Issues.

17 replies · 272 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
27
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Metchi_Pockvano [2743523]
Device: samsung SM-S367VL Android: 9 App version: 1.9.5. I have no tools running and I've flushed the cache

I can't access Christmas Town. I have the icon, but I get a blank screen. As seen here.
Catarchy [2632824]
oh no there is a link that takes me nowhere!! this must be a bug and i'm missing on the sweet CT rewards!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!11!!

lame...
_SCOFIELD_ [1441750]
why is the link available then? and even if it is, instead of a blank page and confusing ppl, something should be shown like "Christmas Town will begin at 12 TCT Dec 19"
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The link on the sidebar was made available due to a minor bug which was fixed yesterday in the evening. The Christmas town should be opening up shortly for everyone.

Thanks!