Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finally reached level 40

Started by dreadknight [47186] on in Achievements.

2 replies · 113 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
dreadknight [47186]
Hello everybody!

It took me 17 years, 7 months and 27 days, but I did it - "Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 40!"

It took me as long as I thought it would, so I'm proud of that. Even managed to get Ripped honor a while ago, which is a surprise, because I was aiming for plump.
Of course I immediately notified my parent and captured their emotions. But captions on videos, because I heard that nowadays it can be confusing to tell who is who. They always care about my Torn achievements.

[image: i.imgflip.com][image: i.imgur.com]

That is all, thank you.