Oh I know. Collecting salty followers is quickly becoming one of my favorite mini games in torn, like I give af about karma
I mean sure, saying something funny and seeing a bunch of people like it is great, but it’s equally enjoyable to know shitty people don’t like me. Tells me I’m doing something right and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Well I disliked her before all stormcast thread. She is full of negativity. Was against her coming back to old faction. Downvote coming in 3 2 1.... Merry xmas sam
She stalking this thread lol. Got downvote in few minutes:D haha
I know Samoiedskaya [1709631] Not very well. But we have talked in the last couple of years.
She has on occasion voted up my forum posts/threads and even posted in them.
Looking at my private mail box. She wanted to join me in my semi retired old field mouse faction well over 10 years i spent in that faction. So she assumed i was still in it when she mailed me earlier this year.
I had already left and joined the faction im in now and it is going swimmingly well in the faction im in now and i dont want a 'better' home at present.
she wanted to join me in my former old faction. if i was still in my old faction i would have accepted her and welcomed her without even thinking about it.
she plays the game, shes a good player but well maybe i probably would have nagged her 'a bit' about the verbal fisticuffs she engages in if i had taken her under my wing.
She is a maverick im a bit of a maverick as well i suppose.
Mavericks often do odd things but we bring life to the game and are good faction members. Something different is better than a faction full of drones!
Let her do what she wants. When i have talked with her i can see she has a personality, she isnt a drone. She should be treated with respect, if thats not possible just leave here alone to play her game.
Im not really into the christmas thing in this game or in real life to be honest. Do you know how many of my field mice are going to be getting christmas presents this year? 0 none at all.
Everyday is christmas if you are my friend you are getting everything to the maximum from me 365 days of the year!
I have it in my head to send her 10000 maneki neko whats that $800 milllion worth?
You can stop me if you want i have about 30000 of them on my bazaar. Buy them and i will send her a lesser present on christmas day.
I hardly know her to be honest.
Nature Watch isnt just about helping new players, i help lost souls in the game. She is lost very lost. The hand of friendship is always there.
I know Samoi very well from Unrelenting and then with plata constantly downvotes my stuff and any time she joins a faction complains people hate her / she isn’t liked.
I don’t dislike Samoi for attacking my members or downvoting my posts I spoke with Sam a few times and had amazing conversations others she was down depressed and sad so there is a much deeper issue here which I hope she gets help with as she can be a very good team player and faction mate.
I don't really know Samoiedskaya, but I was in a thread a few years back when she reported that an earthquake had just devastated her city. She seemed profoundly...well...shaken...and vulnerable.
Frankly, this thread seems mean. Downvotes, after all, are nothing, and negative behaviour usually masks unhappiness.
I'm hoping she has a good Christmas, and that maybe a little of her general anger towards humanity starts to wear off in the new year.
And, if not, that's her business. Being a misanthropist is not a crime.
There's nothing mean about this thread (others' comments aside...but I can't assume responsibility for others).
It's also not about downvotes--you may have missed that. There's a common trend of antisocial behavior, actively seeking discord and drama with others, and that consistent track record is a disappointment if it is genuinely rooted as a coping mechanism for hardships in their personal life. It makes me feel pity.
...but it also is worth noting that a lot of people have tough times. Having adversity in your personal life doesn't give you license to be a jackass.
You have made a thread to highlight, discuss and elicit stories about a single person's unliked behaviour.
You may feel justified, hell - you may even be justified, but telling us that this thread is not a personalized attack leads to the following lucubrations:
Either: You really didn't think this would turn mean - in which case you're an idiot.
Or: Your kindly demeanour and saintly protestations mask an underlying antipathy and a willingness to manipulate - in which case you're a hypocrite, and probably worse.
Forgive me for quoting myself like a oafish buffoon, anyway im doing it.
she mailed me and there was some thumbs up.
She is in a similar sized faction to the one im in. I think it would be great if she joined the faction im in but im not in charge of recruitment... im just trying to recruit.
The faction im in is a nice calm place, no drama, well ran lots of intrepid field mice helping to run the faction, i dont know if she would be a good fit. I have been nagged and shouted at this year and i would like to think im quite mellow ...
"I am not a karma junkie", no you just like to hang out someone els publicly to make yourself look good? I dont see how this post of yours is of any content worth posting other then filling up your own ego.
This is a classic move from a self centered piece of shit. Are you a piece of shit? If not, then why on earth would you post this garbage post.
I posted because it's genuinely worrisome that somebody finds purpose in promoting discord and drama, unprovoked. I try to understand years of such behavior, and all I can estimate is that they're going through some things. So I shared my pity.
I do reflect that the thread was unnecessary, but it was from a genuine place. I'll consider it a lesson learned, and perhaps misguided optimism that people wouldn't be assholes.
...no. I feel pity for people who cope with personal hardships by proliferating dismay and contention in their faction, as well as forums. I'm not upset at all.