So im just curious as to what the spawn rate is for keys as I remember several years ago it seemed as though they spawned fairly frequently, but in the last 2-3 years ive found maybe 1 bronze key, is this in association with overall net worth and spawn rate or is it something that was done to balance it out?
Key spawns?
Started by Cmeggs79 [1968184] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Normal spawn rates, at least, are affected by networth. Keys seem to be mega boned as far as spawning goes.
iirc, I found a couple of bronze and silver keys last year and the year before, but more gold keys.
At the same time I never found any gold chests.
Now I've had a spate of golden chests, but no keys of any sort.
iirc, I found a couple of bronze and silver keys last year and the year before, but more gold keys.
At the same time I never found any gold chests.
Now I've had a spate of golden chests, but no keys of any sort.
I just assume its all RNG. This is my first christmas event so I have no clue xD
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
My take on this....
CT is like gambling.... they need you to come back year after year so towards the end of the event keys will start appearing but you will see less chests
There will be a crossover where you see both or chests you don't have keys for
But next year when you start you will see all the chests you have keys for... you get gifts and you get sucked back in
And the complainers start again
CT is like gambling.... they need you to come back year after year so towards the end of the event keys will start appearing but you will see less chests
There will be a crossover where you see both or chests you don't have keys for
But next year when you start you will see all the chests you have keys for... you get gifts and you get sucked back in
And the complainers start again