Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

All Crimes done at 1532 days old (^__^)

Started by Who_knows_who [2176999] on in Achievements.

114 replies · 4.56k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 115 / 115 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
115
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

kuber [842391] ×1 Cat2001 [852997] ×1 ChristmasBazaar [1352251] ×1 Player 1554958 [1554958] ×1 themainman [1629262] ×1 Wolverine [1971836] ×1 Redkozak [2131822] ×1 The_Gorilla [2156388] ×1 DolleHenk [2173157] ×1

Who_knows_who [2176999]
This is easily the happiest day of my Torn life (and that’s saying a lot since I absolutely love this game!!)!! (^__^) My ultimate Torn goal has always been to finish all the Crimes 1.0 merits!! 23:33:16 - 23/12/22 You used 9 nerve successfully planting a stealth virus gaining $2,021 With that computer crime, I can say I have officially reached my ultimate Torn goal!! (^o^)/

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: media.tenor.com]

I would like to thank some friends that helped me get here: The_Gorilla, Redkozak, kuber, ChristmasBazaar, DolleHenk, and themainman!! Mahalo for all your help and support, my braddahs!! (^__^)/

I would especially like to thank my oldest and closest Torn friend and Crimes mentor, Wolverine, for pushing me (more like brainwashing me Haha) into going the Crimes-route playing style rather than bstats, money, revives, or something else. (^__^) In addition, he gave me the blueprint on how to achieve my ultimate Torn goal efficiently and effectively! Mahalo nui, Braddah Wolve!! (^o^)/ This achievement is as much yours as it is mine! ( ^__^)?(^__^ )

Important numbers of note:

—Relevant Books Read: 0
—“Liquid Courage” (i.e., Nerve Refills via Pub Job Points) Used: 379
—Daily Nerve Refills Used: 1,478
—Alcohol Drunk: 27,979
—Money Spent (on alcohol and nerve refills): Approx. $7B
—Max Faction Perks: +40 Nerve, 50% Alcohol Boost, +24-hr. Booster CD*
*Mahalo nui, JUX HQ!!! (^__^)/

Other important notes:

—I worked on and off in 10* Pubs for much of my Torn life.
—More than 99% of the 28k bottles of alcohol I consumed was not beer; the majority ranged from 3n to 5n bottles.
—I took full advantage of the “International Beer Day” by drinking only Glasses of Beer, and “St. Patrick’s Day” by drinking only Green Stout, Moonshine, or Christmas Spirit.
—I finished all of my “unsafe” crimes (i.e., Drug Crimes) 14 months BEFORE the “new” Crime Experience changes were introduced.

For those interested in the numbers, the following is my Crimes 1.0 journey broken down into four phases:

Phase 1: Building my CE/NNB for Drug Crimes:

—2n “Other” Crimes: approx. 3,500

—3n Selling Illegal Goods: approx. 600

—4n Theft Crimes (Jackets): approx. 5,300

—100 Fraud Crimes (Arson-Warehouses)

Total Days: 77

Phase 2: Drug Crimes (started at NNB 30):

—Age 77: Started doing Drug Crimes (Transporting Cocaine only)
—Age 312: Finished 10k Drug Crimes (NNB 35)
—Blue results (Fail): 1,850
—Red results (Jail): 216
—Success Rate: 83%
Total Days: 235

10,000 Drug Crimes at 312 days old!! (^o^)/

Phase 3: Going to 60 NNB (started at NNB 35) Fraud Crimes (Arson-Warehouses only):

**I did not keep records from 35 NNB to 45 NNB (sorry).
—Age 459: Reached 50 NNB (4,570 Arsons done)
—Age 565: Reached 55 NNB (7,609 Arsons done)
—Age 628: 10,000 Fraud Crimes done; it took 316 days.
—Age 668: Reached 60 NNB (11,975 Arsons done, plus 4 Plane Hijacking OCs, and 500 GTAs, 44 Murders, and 35 Computer Crimes)
—Blue results (Fail): 246
—Red results (Hospital): 231
—Success Rate: 96%
Total Days: 356

60 NNB (+10k Drug Crimes) at 668 days old

After reaching 60 NNB, I started working the “Law” city job and became a Federal Judge.

Phase 4: Reaching my Ultimate Torn Goal:

—Age 673: 5,000 “Other” Crimes; I only had 1,500 left to do.*
Total Days: 5*

—Age 695: 5,000 Selling Illegal Goods; I only had 4,400 left to do.*
Total Days: 22*

****Around my 9,500th stolen jacket on October 20, 2020, changes were made to Crime Experience.****

—Age 843: 25,000 Theft Crimes (Jackets only); I had 19,700 left to do.*
Totals Days: 148*

—Age 1189: 10,000 GTA Crimes (Parked Cars only); I had 9,500 GTAs left to do, plus I did 1k Murder Crimes and 1k Computer Crimes.*
—Blue results (Fail): 3,514
—Success Rate: 74%
Total Days: 346*

10k GTAs and 70k Total Crimes

—Age 1371: 10,000 Murder Crimes (Mob Boss only); I had 9,000 left to do.*
—Blue results (Fail): 2,602
—Red results (Hospital): 387
—Success Rate: 77%
Total Days: 182*

Executioner: 10k Murder Crimes done

—Age 1532: 10,000 Computer Crimes (Stealth Viruses only); I had 9,000 left to do.*
—Blue results (Fail): 2,477
—Success Rate: 80%
Total Days: 161*

Total Days for Phase 4: 864

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: media.tenor.com]


Even though I have achieved my ultimate Torn goal, that’s not going to stop me from enjoying this awesome game!! I always set several goals for myself each year, so it’s on to the next! (^o^)/

My next Crimes goals:

—All Crimes ending in “010” (except Fraud)
—2n and 3n Crimes to 10,010
—Theft Crimes to 30,010
—Arson-Warehouses until the end of time, or until you-know-what™ comes out (^__^;)

I also plan to start busting again—I’m currently at 3,383 Busts, so I still have a long way to go in this category.

Mahalo nui for taking the time to read my achievement thread. (^__^) Again, I’m beyond stoked to have reached my ultimate Torn goal at 1532 days old (4 years, 2 months, 10 days)!!!! (^o^)/ I wish everyone all the best on their own goals both here in Torn and irl!! (^o^)/



tl,dr: I finished all Crimes 1.0 merits at 1532 days old.

Mentions: ChristmasBazaar [1352251] · DolleHenk [2173157] · kuber [842391] · Redkozak [2131822] · The_Gorilla [2156388] · themainman [1629262] · Wolverine [1971836] · 10,000 Drug Crimes at 312 days old!! \(^o^)/ · 10k GTAs and 70k Total Crimes · 60 NNB (+10k Drug Crimes) at 668 days old · Executioner: 10k Murder Crimes done

Kazekawa [1864849]
So now that you've become a crime god, what will you work on now? I've thought about maximizing my crime gains and your post gave me a better idea of how long it is going to take and what I can do to speed it up. Much appreciated and congratulations on your amazing achievement!
Who_knows_who [2176999]
Uhhhhh … a lot. Lol Unfortunately, I didn’t keep track of those numbers—ignorance is bliss type of thing, yeah? (^__^;) Sorry, Zee … I’m a loser. (~_~;) Lol I’m pretty sure it was at least a billion, or somewhere close to that.
Who_knows_who [2176999]
Nah, I’m definitely not a cg.

I always give myself goals every year, which focus on a variety of categories. Some of my next ones are:

—2n & 3n Crimes 10k each, Theft Crimes 30k
—All Busting merits
—1k flights to Hawai’i and 1k flights to Switzerland
—Racing Skill 30.0 (without stock blocks or job points)

As for your Crimes goals, please reach out to me if you have any questions. (^__^) In the meantime, use your Christmas Bucks in CT to buy Glasses of Beer in the “BEER” tent. Then, use only those Glasses of Beer (not bottles) during “International Beer Day”—the payoff is incredible!! (^__^) Good luck, Kazekawa! I wish you all the best of your crime endeavors! (^o^)/
Hencia [8491]
Amazing!
I have a hard time to even process this in my mind.

I realise crimes have been taking too long for me!

Great achievement, well done !
Wolverine [1971836]
Great job my young padawan ^_^

The brainwashing continues: it's time to join a lawfirm, level up to 100 in 1 breath (to bust more effectively) and do 20 busts a day (as level 68 you could have an hard time).

Next objective is 10k busts before Christmas 2023! go go go!!!

Another suggestion: now you can stop using nerve refills, you will reach 100k arsons before Crimes 2.0 anyway without refilling :D
Who_knows_who [2176999]
Hahaha Mahalo, Hencia!! (^__^)

Yeah, I focused my main playing style around Crimes, so that’s what I put most of my energy and money into! (^__^;) Lol

I wish you all the best on your Crimes, Hencia! (^o^)/