Well done buddy! Amazing work.
Saw the thread title on the ticker and instantly thought "yup, I_know_who posted that".
I'm so proud of you! Congratulations and welcome to the club. Much love!
Yes, exactly this, lol.
Well done buddy! Quite an achievement to do it in a short time. <(o.-)>
Anyway i reached 60NNB at my age - 566 days
Haha So true—all goals after this one will not be the same. (~_~;) But that’s not going to stop me from enjoying them!! (^__^) Let’s get these penultimate goals!! (^o^)/
Mahalo, Aezur!! (^__^)
The-Wiz!!!!!! (o_O;) Hahaha Yes!! We were in DE together back in the day!! (^__^) I always enjoyed chatting with you!! It’s so great to “see” you again after all this time!! I hope you and everyone in DE are doing well!! (^__^) Mahalo nui for your message! Let’s stay in touch!! (^o^)/
Mahalo, ChaseMnhttn-UKR!! (^__^)/
Mahalo, Famol! (^__^)
Mahalo, Brakier! (^__^)
Anomalousman!! (^o^)/ One of my favorite players in all of Torn!! You’re the freakin’ man, so getting a message like this from you means a lot!! Mahalo nui, Anomalousman!! (^__^) I wish you all the best on your Crimes journey, my friend!! Knowing your playing style, I wouldn’t be surprised if you finish all the Crimes 1.0 merits faster than I did!! You can do it! (^o^)/
Mahalo, LaQen!! (^__^)
You can use torn.report, it shows the cost of all consumed alcohol. Also a lot of other useful things for crimes and etc
Mahalo, miros!! (^__^)/
Uhhhh, yeah!! That would be cool!! I just gave your suggestion a thumbs up!! (^__^)
Mahalo, EFM! (^__^)
CockyNudist!! (^o^)/ It’s good to “see” you, man!! Mahalo for the message!!
Just keep doing those crimes, CN!! You’ll get there! (^o^)/
Aloha, KD! (^__^)/
No, all the crimes I did were the “safest” ones in each category, so none of them paid very well. The crime I made the most money from was GTA—selling the parked cars I stole gave the best money return, but even then, it was not very substantial.
Good fkin going mate, congratz !!!
Aloha, undo!! (^o^)/
Mahalo for your message, feedback, and advice! (^__^)
Yeah, no worries—I’m not going to push the busts. I’ll do them regularly, but at a pace that’s good for me. I definitely don’t have that book (I wish!! (>_<;)), so that doesn’t help. Lol We’ll see, but for now, I’ll stick to my other “mini-goals”. (^__^;) Lol
Mahalo again for your message and all the helpful info! (^__^)/
Cool! I’ve never used torn.report I should check it out! Mahalo, CH! (^__^)/