Delete
graveyarded
Started by ItsGamingSoni [2255023] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 27
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- roxane [2303758]
· 2 likes ·
dude.
this is not going to end well
This is like when unemployed people talk about really nice things ..and their mum/dad goes “well I better go bed I got work in the morning”
dude.
Roxane seems unhappy with this
S I M P
This is definitely a grateful "dude"
did you lose it all on a bookie on a world cup match
it was at this moment he knew he f**ked up
Graved as requested