[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]ButSo when did torn city become home to a bunch of inbred sister f**king chicken shit counts, don't give me wrong I'm all for kicking the shit outa some punk and leaving them on the sidewalk hell I may even take everything that they have on them including the laces they use to hold theyre pants up with,...............BUT!
When I do it it's to teach them pussies some respect and to have my name known through out the city.
You ain't ever getting no respect of anyone if they don't know who you are,
You probly went back to your little shack at the end of the trailer park and slapped your 6mnth pregnant sister about that is in fact carrying your child you sick f**k[/background]
About this thread
Posts archived: 77 / 77 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 77
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 65 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Ara [2094582]
· 32 likes ·
u doin ok - Cbgurl [2340448]
· 29 likes ·
All I could think of when I read "chicken shit counts" [image: i.imgur.com] - g_ho [1261819]
· 28 likes ·
It is taking all of my will not to just rewrite this with proper spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Mentioned in this thread
u doin ok
"....to have my name known through out the city."
The Name : Fatty69
The Name : Fatty69
4Am hospitalized fatty69 (+0.74)
fatty69 has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $100,000 and the reason: Dick heaf
NOW IM GONNA GOHULK WICKED MODE ON YOU
fatty69 has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $100,000 and the reason: Dick heaf
NOW IM GONNA GO
Mentions: wicked [456979]
May I have a crumb of context, please?
Edit:
Ah, you're just a dumb, whiny ****. Got it.
Edit:
fatty69 disliked your post
My rant,
Ah, you're just a dumb, whiny ****. Got it.
Gonna take a wild guess, guy got attacked and either mugged for a good chunk o' change or hosped for seemingly no reason (likely talking in chat or something similar) and now he angy
It is taking all of my will not to just rewrite this with proper spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Such insight from your 26 unmemorable days of play.
Try accomplishing something first before posting.
Glhf (I doubt you will but, ya know)
Try accomplishing something first before posting.
Glhf (I doubt you will but, ya know)
You sound like someone with sister issues
posting in legendary thread
So, when did torn city become home to a bunch of inbred, sisterf**king, chicken shit ****s. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for kicking the shit out of some punk and leaving them on the sidewalk. Hell, I may even take everything that they have on them including the laces they use to hold their pants up with, BUT!
When I do it, it's to teach them pussies some respect and to have my name known throughout the city.
You aren’t ever going to get any respect out of anyone if they don't know who you are,
You probably went back to your little shack at the end of the trailer park and slapped your pregnant wife about that is in fact your sister and carrying your child you sick f**k.
Best translation I got man.
When I do it, it's to teach them pussies some respect and to have my name known throughout the city.
You aren’t ever going to get any respect out of anyone if they don't know who you are,
You probably went back to your little shack at the end of the trailer park and slapped your pregnant wife about that is in fact your sister and carrying your child you sick f**k.
Best translation I got man.
imma level with you dude, no one knows who you are and somehow even less people respect you
You even removed the double negative <3.
Stop doing drugs before posting, it would benefit both of us.
All I hear is "everyone kill me, please"
Huh fatty69 sounds familiar actually, or maybe I'm thinking of someone else
You're about to be known throughout the city, that's for sure.
I'm here if u want to talk.
We can discuss fees later. But seems like u need a shoulder to cry on.
We can discuss fees later. But seems like u need a shoulder to cry on.